Our DIY Studio makes it easy to be creative. We provide the materials, tools, support, and camaraderie to allow you to make meaningful gifts and keepsakes, or just scratch that Pinterest itch.
The studio is open without appointment several times during the week. Check our calendar for specific schedule.
During open studios, select your craft from our custom made craft kits or do your own thing using out tools and supplies. We carry crafts for every skill level along with children's crafts. Private party space is available for all your party needs.
How it Works
- Show up during open studio times, or call ahead to reserve time for a small group.
- Sign-in on our clip board
- Choose a craft kit or opt to invent your own thing using our supplies (bringing your own project is only allowed during project completion events).
- Sign-out and pay for your time, kit, and any supplies. If you didn't finish your project, we can store it for up to 30 days. Items that need to dry can be left and picked up later.
What it Costs
- Studio fees are $5 for the first 30 minutes, then $2.50 for every 15 minute increment beyond that. Punch cards are available to purchase time in bulk at a discount.
- Craft kits range from $10-$25 depending on the project. Like a restaurant, we offer some standard menu items, and also have some daily or weekly craft specials.
- Other supplies are available a la carte. You'll be given a sheet to track these, so you can keep an eye on your budget.
What's included in the Studio Fee
- use of all our tools (Dremels, wire cutters, hammers, screwdrivers, paint brushes, scissors, glue guns, etc.)
- glue and assorted paints within reason (the amount of glue needed for making slime would cost extra)
- crayons, markers, colored pencils
- coloring pages from our variety of coloring books
- white paper and scrap paper
- hand-sewing supplies (fabric extra)
- recycled items (such as bottles or toilet paper rolls)