We’re offering an a la carte menu of arts, crafts and STEAM workshops geared towards older kids ages 11-16 each Wednesday in Kingston. Choose just the workshops you want, rather than a whole week of camp. While your kids are old enough to not need childcare, you DO want activities to keep their eyes from glazing over from a YouTube overdose. This is a great opportunity for your kids to try out a new hobby or enjoy some creative time with a friend. We’ve tried to choose projects that will appeal to all genders. Our class sizes are small and great for introverts and shy kids who would get lost in a large group. And we offer lots of 1-1 help and flexibility to adapt to the needs of the group. These are drop-off workshops and a signed waiver/emergency form will be required.
Workshops are $30 each and include all materials.
- Wire/bead garden art (2:30-4:30pm) – $30
- Upcycled Denim Containers (2:30-4:30pm) – $30
- Circuit Stars (2:30-4:30pm) – $30
- Dolphin Wave Painting (2:30-4:30pm) – $30
- Bird Houses (2:30-4:30pm) – $30
- Motor Racers (2:15-4:45pm) – $30 (note extended start and end times)
- Polymer Clay Dragon Eyes (2:15-4:45pm) – $30 (note extended start and end times)
- Indigo Dyed Backpack or Tote Bag (2:30-4:30pm) – $30
** Note about age of participants: Please respect the age guidelines for this class. While your younger child may be able to do these crafts, this is meant as a social opportunity for middle and high school students who have much fewer options for camps and classes. Thank you for understanding. **